Our Special - Wedding with Band Broadway
Do you dream of an unforgettable musical framework for the most beautiful day
of your life? We offer you a band which ably and artistically combines a compact
sound, enormous flexibility and a varied repertoire. Its ability to react quickly
to the mood of its audience is just one of the convincing attributes of the
Band Broadway with which it will cast its musical spell on your wedding.
In variable instrumental combinations of 3-5 players, this multi-facetted ensemble
provides musicians for a perfect musical mix from the classical repertoire for
the Church, registry office and reception as well as international popular music
for dinner and dancing.
In order that you may form a picture of the comprehensive repertoire, the artistic
competence and what the ensemble can offer you musically at your wedding ceremony,
we have compiled a complete music program for your wedding with a special selection
of often requested and well-liked musical highlights.
For your wedding at the registry office or in the church in
variable instrumental combinations of organ/electric organ, voice & wind
- Andante from "Wedding Concerto" by Frenzel
- or "Wedding March" by R. Wagner
- or "Te Deum" by Charpentier
- "Glory to God in the Highest"
- "Alleluja" from "Exultate Jubilate" by W.A. Mozart
- or "Can you feel the love tonight" by Elton John
- Exchanging of the Rings
- "Ave Maria" or Air/2nd Orchestral Suite by J.S. Bach
- or "I don't know how to love him" by A.L. Webber
- Preparation of the Gifts
- "Last supper" from "Jesus Christ Superstar" by A.L.
- or "Love theme" from the film "Titanic"
- "Holy, holy, holy"
- "Lord's Prayer"
- "Adagio" by Albinoni
- or "Jesu bleibet meine Freude" by J.S. Bach
- or "What a wonderful world" by L. Armstrong
- Song of Thanks
- "Großer Gott wir loben dich"
- "Glorwürd'ge Königin"
- "Trumpet Voluntary" by H. Purcell
- or "Heroic March" by G. Ph. Telemann
- or "Wedding March" by F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- or "Pictures at an Exhibition" by M. Mussorgsky
- or "Pomp and Circumstance" by E. Elgar
- For your cocktail hour/standing reception
- light Viennese, classical and popular music
- For your wedding reception
in the variable instrumental combination of trio to quintet (keyboard,
trumpet, saxophone, vocals, percussion)
- Dinner unobtrusive & diversified background music in a variety
of different styles: Viennese, Jazz, Latin, folk music
opening waltz - with moderation, if desired, followed by international dance
music with hits & evergreens from Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Frankie
Boy, Robbie Williams, Barry Manilow and including Udo Jürgens as well
as Latin, Jazz & Pop
Bride's waltz, Polka, You name it!
New York-New York, My Way, What a wonderful World, closing waltz